Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fashioned for God


Long Lost blog that I never posted... Had to share..

Fashioned for Him

I had the privilege of attending a Womens conference this weekend. One word to describe it- AMAZING!! I was reminded that God has fashioned each one of us for him...Yes even the things about ourselves that we gripe and complain about, God sees as beautiful and purposeful. We were all fearfully and wonderfully made by a purposeful Creator- doesn't that make you smile?


I want to leave my sin at the cross, but this weekend God had me leave my insecurities there-embracing and loving every part of me. We were fashioned to live a life that honors, glorifys, praises,and reflects the gentle love of a gracious Saviour. What a charge that is!!!


Today , I challenge you to lay all of your insecurities at the feet of Christ. Love every curve, wrinkle, and imperfection that you see in your reflection, and know that you are marvelous. God's thoughts of you are more than the grains of sand in the ocean! I am so elated to know that today. Now say it with me, " I am a Marvelous Workmanship of My Saviour"


Jen XO

No comments:

Post a Comment